For Sunset Socials
Please read all of our Covid safety measures below we are putting in place using government guidelines. We all need to work together to follow these and keep everyone safe.
1. Please book in your group of up to 6 people. 6 people can sit outside together from different households but are asked to remember to still be careful and follow government guidelines.
2. Please follow our one way route through the woods, although we have a huge amount of space and only 300 people on site it will help to avoid any bottleneck situations, keep everyone moving smoothly and ensure everyone is socially distanced.
3. Obvisouly do not come if you have any symptoms of coronavirus however mild, or if anyone in your family has shown syptoms in the last 7 days.
4. Keep sanitising and washing your hands as much as possible; we will require you to do this on entry.
5. Keep 2 metres apart at all times, especially in any queues. We will do everything we can to reduce queueing.
6. Our toilets will be given a full spray and clean by machine each morning and regularly sanitised throughout the day and evening.
7. Once seated in your area at The Sundown Stage it is good to dance if you stick to your marked out area.
8.Lastly, it falls upon all of us to to mitigate transmission and impact, we expect everyone to remain vigilant and dedicated to the most Covid secure environment possible. Everyone must follow social distancing and hygiene measures in place throughout their stay on site. Please don't take offence if you are reminded about social distancing or asked to sanitise your hands at the appropriate stations.
If the event is cancelled due to Coronavirus then of course all tickets are fully refundable.
The Woodland Glade
The site is off the A1307 Cambridge to Haverhill Road. Look for the entrance to Horseheath Racecourse.
Coming from London?
Audley End runs to Liverpool Street in 58 minutes and Cambridge to liverpool street in 1 hour 20 or Kings Cross in 47 minutes.
If you decide to drive to the site and get a taxi home and collect your car the next day there is no extra charge for overnight parking. We are not charging for parking at all for this event.
Taxis to London can cost as little as £110 and taxis to Cambridge around £40.
Stansted airport is just over 1/2 an hour away.
We want everyone to have a great experience www.festivalsafe.com has great advice on getting the most out of your trip to the woods.