For SPACED OUT WEEKEND
Please read all of our safety measures below we are putting in place using government guidelines. We all need to work together to follow these and keep everyone safe.
1. Please book in your group of up to 6 people. 6 people can sit outside together from different households but are asked to remember to still be careful and follow government guidelines. Once booked we can seat you together at The Sundown Stage and Enchanted Cinema. It is also very important to book as a group if you would like to camp together in 1 pitch.
2. Please follow our one way route through the woods, although we have a huge amount of space and only 300 people on site it will help to avoid any bottleneck situations, keep everyone moving smoothly and ensure everyone is socially distanced.
3. Obvisouly do not come if you have any symptoms of coronavirus however mild, or if anyone in your family has shown syptoms in the last 7 days.
4. Keep sanitising and washing your hands as much as possible; we will require you to do this on entry.
5. Keep 2 metres apart at all times, especially in any queues. We will do everything we can to reduce queueing.
6. Our toilets will be given a full spray and clean by machine each morning and regularly sanitised throughout the day and evening.
7. Once seated in your area at The Sundown Stage it is ok to dance if you stick to your marked out area.
8. Music must be played at a level to prevent shouting (due to the risk of aerosol droplets), so if the music is not as loud as normal, this is why. We will give out sanitised headphones for the last DJ set on Friday and Saturday so you can turn up the volume and dance in your area or if it is safe to do so, head out into the field and dance under the stars.
9.Lastly, it falls upon all of us to to mitigate transmission and impact, we expect everyone to remain vigilant and dedicated to the most Covid secure environment possible. Everyone must follow social distancing and hygiene measures in place throughout their stay on site. Please don't take offence if you are reminded about social distancing or asked to sanitise your hands at the appropriate stations.
If the event is cancelled due to Coronavirus then of course all tickets are fully refundable.
The Woodland Glade
The site is off the A1307 Cambridge to Haverhill Road. Wild Wood Event road signs will guide you to the entrance.
We run shuttle buses from close to Cambridge station and Audley End, station. if you live near either of these places you do not need to bring a car or book a taxi, our return shuttle bus leaves the site just after 2am.
Coming from London?
The stations that we run our shuttle buses from have excellent transport links, Audley End runs to Liverpool Street in 58 minutes and Cambridge to liverpool street in 1 hour 20 or Kings Cross in 47 minutes. If travelling by train and then bus we suggest camping and getting our 11.15am shuttle on the Sunday to one of the stations to get home.
If you decide to drive to the site and get a taxi home and collect your car the next day there is no extra charge for overnight parking.
Taxis to London can cost as little as £110 and taxis to Cambridge around £40.
Stansted airport is just over 1/2 an hour away.
We want everyone to have a great experience www.festivalsafe.com has great advice on getting the most out of your trip to the woods.