planning a safe event
We are working with our local authority to maintain up to date advice and best practice to deliver The Wild Wood Disco 2021. We will be following all Government guidelines and legislation to make sure this is a safe event. Our covid event management plan includes the following:
1. Staff testing leading up to the event to ensure all our staff are covid free
2. Keeping the event at 2,500 people- we have space on site for 5,000
3. Making sure there is space for people to socially distance if they wish to do so and signage to reminding you how to mitigate risk
4. Extra toilets and regular toilet cleaning
5. Queing and one way systems at box office, bars and food trucks
6. Spaced out camping
7. Hand sanitizer stations around the event
If government legislation requires us to we may ask for a negative lateral flow test or proof of vaccination.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
The Woodland Glade
The site is off the A1307 Cambridge to Haverhill Road. Look for the entrance to Horseheath Racecourse.
Coming from London?
Audley End runs to Liverpool Street in 58 minutes and Cambridge to liverpool street in 1 hour 20 or Kings Cross in 47 minutes.
If you decide to drive to the site and get a taxi home and collect your car the next day there is no extra charge for overnight parking.
Taxis to London can cost as little as £110 and taxis to Cambridge around £40.
Stansted airport is just over 1/2 an hour away.
We want everyone to have a great experience www.festivalsafe.com has great advice on getting the most out of your trip to the woods.